Ave Maria! My name is FrancisMary and today I want to share with you 5 warnings from Pope Francis about the Devil.
Pope Francis has frequently reminded Christians that the Devil is real, that we must be vigilant, and that our only hope against him is in Jesus Christ, beginning with his very first homily as the bishop of Rome.
Here are 5 warnings from Pope Francis about the Devil
- “[The Devil] attacks the family so much. That demon does not love it and seeks to destroy it. May the Lord bless the family. May He make it strong in this crisis, in which the devil wishes to destroy it.”
- “It is enough to open a newspaper and we see that around us there is the presence of evil, the Devil is at work. But I would like to say in a loud voice ‘God is stronger.’ Do you believe this, that God is stronger?”
- “The Prince of this world, Satan, doesn’t want our holiness, he doesn’t want us to follow Christ. Maybe some of you might say: ‘But Father, how old fashioned you are to speak about the devil in the 21st century!’ But look out because the devil is present! The devil is here… even in the 21st century! And we mustn’t be naïve, right? We must learn from the Gospel how to fight against Satan.”
- “When one does not profess Jesus Christ, one professes the worldliness of the devil.”
- “Let us ask the Lord for the grace to take these things seriously. He came to fight for our salvation. He won against the devil! Please, let us not do business with the devil! He seeks to return home, to take possession of us… Do not relativize; be vigilant! And always with Jesus!”
I pray the good LORD, through the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary, keep and bless you all the days of your life in the mighty name of J E S U S Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
If you want me to pray for a special intention of yours, type your intentions in the comment section of this video or you can join our live rosary prayer on our YouTube channel Daily Rosary Family every day at 9pm West African time and I will pray for all your intentions.
I encourage you to please subscribe to our channel for good Catholic contents.